Saturday, October 6, 2012

Easy Breaded Parmesan Chicken

ok ... I'm going to make this post short, just like the chicken of which recipe I am posting! R, E, and I were at a wedding all day (I will post a picture of the place after this recipe ... it was amazingly beautiful!!) ... this was chicken that I made the other night ... but worth a post. So this chicken was pinned on pinterest with the name "OMG Chicken" ... but I'm not gonna lie ... I hate that phrase ... So I call it "super easy yummy chicken". Now ... I did not alter the recipe at all (ok ok ... except for making the breadcrumbs from scratch) ... however, I do have some suggestions (in some ways this chicken was a little bland) ... I'll post them after the recipe too ... but it was super easy to make and that is usually important to all mommies out there (I know it is to me).

Easy Breaded Parmesan Chicken:

link to original recipe here
4 chicken breasts
1/2 c. sour cream
1/4 parmesan cheese
italian breadcrumbs (to your hearts content ... again I made and used fresh ... if you need to know how to make them look to my Chicken in Basil Cream Sauce recipe for directions)

Mix the sour cream and parmesan cheese. Spread mixture over chicken. Sprinkle as many breadcrumbs as suits you over top. Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.

See ... Easy! Now ... it would not hurt to add a little salt to taste ... to be honest it tasted a little cinnamon-y at first bite ... I am not quite confident enough in my cooking skills to throw out what would compliment that ... if you have any idea what would help please let me know! Otherwise, my only thought would be salt or even a clove of garlic minced ... that would be yummy! Either way ... it is easy ... and that is important!

Now ... pictures from this amazing wedding (R's cousin Kelli just got married ... her venue was up Sundance Canyon in Provo, UT ... it was at a cabin that looked up onto Mount Timpanogos ... seriously gorgeous ... my party planning senses were tingling!)

View that was behind the couple as they were getting married  ... a little inversion ... but beautiful!

Not the best pic of R and I ... but had to prove that that was the view!
Congratulations to the beautiful couple!!! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day!!

Just for good measure I had to throw this picture in of E ... very few times does she actually show people her mad ballet skills ... yesterday she decided to show them! Here is a picture of her showing her moves at grandma's house ... Enjoy!


3 comments :

  1. I finally got around to perusing around your blog... love it! I'll be a regular. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete