Tuesday, December 4, 2012

White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Popcorn

It's that time again ... the holidays are upon us and that means growing waistlines from all the amazingly wonderful treats! It has been a while since I have posted a recipe ... and since I yet again ran out of time get enough recipes down to for the others in recipe group ... it seems as if it were a perfect time to post a recipe ... I do owe it to the others in recipe group! My very best friend made this popcorn for our family and we have been obsessed with it ever since! Not only is it amazing but it is ridiculously easy ... and so I decided to make it for my recipe group ... with me hosting this month I needed something simple yet amazing ... and so since this is all of that it was the winner! With that I present to you:

White Chocolate Snickerdoodle Popcorn:



1 pkg microwave (no butter or salt) popcorn
1 pkg white chocolate chips
cinnamon sugar

Cook popcorn and pour into bowl (remove kernals). Slowly melt chocolate (I do this by 15 second increments in the microwave ... stirring each time). Pour melted chocolate over popcorn and spread out on a cookie sheet. Pour desired amount of cinnamon sugar mixture over popcorn (I do a lot!) 

Ok ... happy cooking everyone! have a super great night!

No comments :

Post a Comment