Monday, December 17, 2012

Not a hot topic this Monday ...

Hello everyone! How are you? I hope your week is going well!

I know that it has been eight days since my last post ... the longest I have ever gone without a post! With R gone I have the suckiest computer known to man ... It is miserable to use ... at least I have one right ... I just don't like to use it! So we all miss out on the musing of Amy Combe ... sad I know ... ha!

There has been so much that has happened  ... controversy ... tragedy ... I want to comment on it all ... but I also don't want to be just one of the many ... and so I will just say this:

  1. I wore a skirt to church. One of my friends said that church is not a place to protest ... I agree ... if you feel like you need to protest then maybe this church isn't for you because you are clearly not understanding what we are all about. Another on of my friends talked about how she wears a dress because it is her best ... shouldn't we want to wear our best for Heavenly Father ... show him physically that we are all trying to be our best. You should all understand that in our religion we do believe that Heavenly Father sees us as equal ... we are separate but equal ... we each have our divine qualities and responsibilities ... we are separate ... but in the eyes of our Heavenly Father we are equal ... in the eyes of each other we are equal ... that is why I said that you should figure out more about your own religion if you feel you need to protest it!
  2. I send my thoughts and prays towards the town of Newtown, Connecticut. Twenty seven beautiful innocent people lost their lives ... my heart hurts for all of the families involved. I ... well ... I don't feel as if I have the correct words to even give any more comment on this subject. There aren't even adequate words to describe the amount of love and grief I have ... and so I will stop there ... please know that I love you.
apparently I did have a lot to say!

well ... I do have more things I want to talk about ... but mostly ... they belong in a different post.

So I'm going to end this one ... short and sweet ...

Oh! And I want everyone to know how ridiculously excited I am to be going to Texas for Christmas ... I may not exactly be a Texas person ... but I am a family person ... and any chance I get to be in my parents home with my brother, sister, hubby, daughter, and parents I take it ... and so ... we drive! See you Saturday Texas! hopefully you are as excited as I am!

No comments :

Post a Comment