Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Inspiration ...

As I sit here tonight ... five seconds before my hubby will come down the stairs to tell me that the bedtime routine for E is done ... two minutes before my show is over ... and inspiration still hasn't struck me ... I mean ... I have been down here for an hour ... staring at a blinking line on a blank page ... tonight ... I am lost for words ... I have nothing on my mind ... usually there are so many things that I cannot silence them ...  I wake up at four in the morning with words whizzing by my cerebral cortex that I can never seem to quiet ... but tonight ... there is nothing ... and so ... I am deciding to leave you with some pictures ... I took them ... on my phone ... regardless, they represent a time in my life that I am sorely missing ... I miss being an artist ... I think that I will write about that tomorrow ... but for now enjoy these pictures:


                                      




just for funnzies ... lets be honest ... I could totally use one of these lately ... 


haven't shown a picture of my fam in ages ... well ... here we are ... us hiking the Wind Caves over the Summer







I hope you enjoyed my works of photographic art as much as I loved taking them!

goodnight my friends! I love you all!

No comments :

Post a Comment