Wednesday, February 6, 2013

This kid ... She's gonna be a star!

So ... lets be honest ... if you know anything about my little family you know that within it is a crazy, eccentric, spunky, diva four year old ... she is a woman all of her own ... Their is no way better to describe her than that ... she is completely fantastic ... and here is the proof!

E decided to try her hand at songwriting ... this one minute twenty two second video shows the sheer awesomeness of this child. The song was fifteen minutes long ... not joking ... so about thirteen minutes into it I decided to film her ... she had no clue ... she thought I was playing a game on my phone ... so great ... I hope you enjoy it!





These next two were filmed on Monday night ... after she saw Beyonce perform at the super bowl halftime show ... she officially decided that she wanted to be on the stage ... to be a star ... I smell Rachel Berry ... the real deal ... coming to life ... maybe I need to start buying her gold stars to sign her name with ... extreme? Ok ... maybe ... but you have got to admit ... Beyonces' got nothing on this kid! Side note ... the baldy in the background doing dinner dishes just adds super-swag ... he may even be the best part of these ... but  I might be bias considering i think he is hot ... So  I'll let you be the judge!



I hope you have enjoyed these as much as R and I have! Have a great night my friends!

1 comment :

  1. Amy,
    She is adorable! Daddy in the background was classic. Stay strong, sometimes it takes time and looking back to see the growth that has come. Love you.

    ReplyDelete