Thursday, September 13, 2012

A New Blog ... Again ... but this time for real ...


Welcome to my new family blog! I know in the past I have not been the best at keeping up on blogs … but then I realized … I have no form of a journal … I just take a lot of pictures … and to me … that’s good … all I need … but for my posterity that might not fly. Besides, I am supposed to be a writer … that’s what I went to school for anyway. And really, if I stop and think about it, I do have a lot of stuff floating around in my brain that is dying to get out.

So, this is my new journal, whether or not I will actually put it into publication or not … if you know me then you know how I work … one scattered thought after another ... and I'm blunt ... completely honest ... and in this society that doesn't fly a lot of the time. If you don’t like that … or the amount of ellipses I use … then don’t read … I won’t be offended.

Anyway, I guess I should introduce our family. Ryan is my husband, he is handsome and smart and my exact identical. If you know me and my personality then you automatically know him. Often times we are thinking the exact same thing, so if you want our opinion you really only have to ask one of us. Emma is R’s daughter; she is four and just came to live with us about a month ago. She has red hair and a personality that is all her own. R works at New Dawn Technologies where he takes the product that their company sells to judicial systems and makes it into exactly what the customer wants. Apparently he can also be referred to as a “code monkey” whatever that is. E just started her first day of preschool last week and her first ballet class the week before. No, I will not be one of those “dance moms” … eww … E just kept on telling us how much she wanted to do ballet and so we stuck her in there. She seems to be loving it. Then there is me, the newly minted stay at home mom. I try my best to be a homemaker, keeping the house clean, doing the laundry, having food on the table right when R gets home, and crafting. Recently I got bored so I sat down and made a wreath. Yea. But sometimes I am not so good at the homemaker part … any of it … still deciding if this is what I want to do with my life. But that’s a different blog for a different day.

So that is us! Done.

No comments :

Post a Comment